- Request a Callback
- Servicing & Repairs
- Delivery & Returns
- Wish List
Honda FG320 tiller
The new Honda FG320 Tiller is powered by a 4-stroke OHC Honda GP160H engine which is powerful, incredibly quiet and almost smoke free, making it environmentally and neighbourhood friendly.
For all those who enjoy cultivating their small garden and like to work the land to grow their own vegetables, Honda has the perfect tiller: the FG320.
Features and Benefits
- Robust and powerful Honda 4-stroke GP160 engine - powerful, reliable and environmentally friendly.
- Oil bath filter - makes it engine maintenance very simple.
- Adjustable handles - both height and laterally , which makes operation more comfortable.
- Reinforced transmission housing - This model also incorporates a protective sump at the bottom for safety.
- Reinforced axle pin
- Robust and simple mechanical clutch system, which incorporates a reinforced clutch belt, much more durable. The Lever safety clutch avoids injury from accidental operation of the clutch.
- Protective disks for working between rows without damaging crops.
- Easy to carry , thanks to its transport wheel standard included.
It allows use of accessories. These include
- Kit of aporcador with metallic wheels.
- Axle kit with pneumatic wheels.
The Honda FG320 also meets all safety directives and European emissions applicable. When you purchase the machine, you will receive the declaration of conformity for the EU and the user manual in Spanish. The distributor homologated Honda will perform the delivery and commissioning, explaining its operation and resolving any doubts. It will also take care of its subsequent maintenance, always using original spare Honda, which is the only one that guarantees the durability and reliability of the product.