Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Hugh page Garden Machinery' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Hugh Page Garden Machinery, station Road, Heathfield, East Sussex, TN21 8DH. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timelines, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Product Description(s) and Image(s)
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information contained herein. The company makes no warranty expressed or implied with respect to accuracy of the information, including price, product editorials or product specifications. The company or its suppliers shall not be liable for incidental, consequential or special damages arising from, or as a result of, any electronic transmission or the accuracy of the information contained herein, even if the company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Product and manufacturer names are used only for the purpose of identification.
The prices shown are only applicable to purchases made via the Hugh Page Website. Prices in our stores may vary to those shown on the website. Special offers and promotions advertised in the press or other media may be excluded unless specifically advertised as available online. All prices are correct at time of display online and include V.A.T where appropriate. We regret we are not able to offer VAT exclusive pricing for deliveries to the Channel Islands. In the unlikely event of an administrative error resulting in an incorrect price being displayed, we reserve the right to correct the price. In these circumstances, you will not be bound to continue with your purchase, and will be asked to email us to confirm that you wish to proceed.
Cancellation of contract
You may cancel your contract with us for the goods you order at any time up to the end of the seventh working day from the date you receive the ordered goods, which must be in writing or by e-mail.
If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract then, you must send the goods back unused and in their original packaging or in a suitable box/packaging to the address specified by us, at your own cost and risk. If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us at the address specified by us, at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, any sum deducted by us for the products from your credit card, will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible provided that the goods in question are returned by you in the condition they were in when delivered to you. We regret that delivery charges where applicable are non-refundable. If you do not return the goods or pay the cost of return delivery, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be re-credited to you.