Enjoy exceptional longevity and performance from this machine.
As part of Stiga’s 500 Series Synchronized series, the Combi 43 SQ DAE uses two batteries that work together to ensure longer life and high performance. It is also a self-propelled model, so that the rear wheel drive pushes it around your lawn without you having to strain. An electronic regulator allows you to match the drive speed to your walking pace for easier operation.
Not only is this a machine with great performance that’s easy to use, but you can rest assured of a great finish. It has four cutting options built in, including side discharge, rear discharge, mulching and collection into a 70 litre collector. The cutting width is 41 cm, and you can opt for one of six cutting heights between 22 and 65 mm, adjusted with a single lever. Eco-Mode, an OLED display and soft-grip handle ensure it is a pleasure to work with.
- Motor Type: 1500W Brushless Motor
- Battery Capacity: 48V – 4Ah x 2 (Recommended)
- Battery Power: 345.60W per hour – 4Ah Lithium-Ion battery
- Battery Charging Time: 180 mins (standard charger)
- Drive: Self Propelled
- Cutting Width: 41 cm /16″
- Cutting Heights: 22-65 mm (6 Positions)
- Cutting Height Adjustment: Centralised
- Finish: Standard
- Roller: No
- Collecting: Yes
- Mulching: Yes
- Collector: Canvas with hard top 60 litres
- Chassis: Galvanised Steel
- Lawn Size: Up to 400m²
- Safety Features: Operator Presence Control
- Included Accessories: Mulching Plug & Side Discharge Chute
- Wheels: Front 200 mm, Rear 200 mm
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Washing Link: No
- Weight: 30 kg