High power, great handling.
Well known as an efficient hand held blower, the Husqvarna 125B combines high blowing power with user friendliness, making it perfect for home owners.
Comfortable to work with
This is a well-balanced and easy to manoeuvre machine thanks to its in-lined air outlet, whereby the fan housing is designed so that the air stream is in-lined with the handle. It has intuitive controls that are sensibly positioned for particularly easy access, as well as cruise control (allowing you to set the fan speed for easier handling). It weighs just 4.26 kg so you won’t be left exhausted while keeping your garden looking its best.
Powerful & versatile
This is a 28 cc 0.8 kW machine, able to provide an air speed of 76 m/s using the flat nozzle. A flat and round nozzle are provided as standard, allowing you to tackle precise jobs as well as covering large areas. The blowing tube length is adjustable for improved performance as necessary.
This machine uses a fuel pump that is specifically designed to provide easy starting, so you won’t be frustrated getting your machine up-and-running. It also has an auto-return stop switch, which automatically reverts to the ‘On’ position, giving you one step less in the starting process.
- Air Flow in Housing: 13.31 m³/min
- Air Flow in Pipe: 12.03 m³/min
- Air Speed: 76 m/s
- Air Speed (Flat Nozzle): 76 m/s
- Air Speed (Round Nozzle): 58.12 m/s
- Weight: 4.26 kg
- Cylinder Displacement: 28 cm³
- Power Output: 0.8 kW
- Maximum Power Speed: 8000 rpm
- Fuel Tank Volume: 0.5 l
- Fuel Consumption: 575 g/kWh
- Spark Plug: Champion RCJ6Y
- OEM Nozzle Type: Round + Flat
- Sound Power Level, Guaranteed (LWA): 107 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Level at Operator’s Ear: 94 dB(A)