INC BLI20 BATTERY + QC80 CHARGER
The Husqvarna 120i is a cordless chainsaw with a 12 inch bar, packed with great features that make it a pleasure to work with.
A great machine to operate
Weighing just 3 kg without the battery, you can work for long periods without fatigue using the 120i. As a battery powered machine, it benefits from low levels of noise so you can work in noise-sensitive areas without an issue. The inclusion of an inertia chain brake means you can expect trouble-free operation, while the chain tensioner can be used without tools. A clever design of the chain brake guard also facilitates a better view of the tip of the saw bar, for easier control.
Impressive cordless technology
A brushless motor gives a high torque to weight ratio for extra efficiency, better reliability, reduced noise and longer product life. This model benefits from Husqvarna’s savE™ technology, which optimises performance for maximum runtime, so that you can work for as long as possible. This option is housed on a simple keypad, also allowing you to start up the machine with a single tap.
Purchase with or without a battery and charging unit
Husqvarna’s BLi batteries are designed to be interchangeable, so you can use a single battery for multiple machines. As such, you can purchase the shell on its own, allowing you to use existing batteries or purchase them separately (note chainsaws always require either a BLi20 or BLi200 battery). Recommended for this model are the BLi20 and the QC80. Or, buy the kit which includes 1 BLi20 battery and 1 QC80 charger.
- Battery voltage: 36.5 Volts
- Battery type: Lithium Ion
- Motor type: BLDC (brushless)
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 3 kg
- Recommended bar length, max: 12 inch
- Recommended bar length, min: 12 inch
- Chain gauge: 0.043 inch
- Chain speed at max power: 11.5 m/s
- Oil tank volume: 0.20 Litres
- Oil pump capacity: Max 6.5 ml/min
- Oil pump capacity: Min 3.5 ml/min
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 100 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured: 97 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 86 dB(A)