Ideal for all-round, part-time use.
With professional quality, Husqvarna’s 450 is a powerful, versatile saw that’s still easy to use. With an 18 inch bar and chain.
A high-powered saw so you can get the job done more easily
This model boasts a 50.2 cc petrol engine with X-Torq technology, providing excellent levels of power with lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emissions. It has an 18 inch / 45 cm bar length, making it perfect for small to medium diameter timber and general farm or estate maintenance work. Also included on this model are felling marks to increase your cutting accuracy.
Comfortable operation for reduced fatigue
The 450 has a particularly ergonomic rear handle that provides increased comfort with a soft inlay, ergonomic trigger and asymmetrical design. This is a lightweight machine, weighing just 5 kg (excluding cutting equipment), so you can use it for longer without getting tired. Also helping on this front is Husqvarna’s LowVib technology, which uses effective anti-vibration dampeners to spare your arms and hands while working.
Top-quality, easy-to-use design
A forged three-piece crankshaft provides maximum levels of durability so that the 450 can deal with tough tasks without a problem. The centrifugal air cleaning system helps to reduce wear and ensure longer operating times between filter cleanings, while simple additions such as a quick-release air filter, snap-lock cylinder cover and flip-up tank cap ensures you can keep your saw working at its best, with ease.
SmartStart and an auto-return stop switch provide quicker, more reliable and hassle-free starting, and an inertia chain brake allows you to work with increased confidence and safety.
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 4.9 kg
- Cylinder displacement: 50.2 cm³
- Power output: 2.4 kW
- Maximum power speed: 9000 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 0.45 l
- Idling speed: 2700 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK BPMR7A, Champion RCJ7Y
- Electrode gap: 0.5 mm
- Torque, max: 2.6 Nm
- Fuel consumption: 1.15 kg/h
- Recommended bar length, max: 20 in
- Recommended bar length, min: 13 in
- Chain pitch: .325″
- Chain gauge: 0.05 in
- Chain speed at max power: 17.3 m/s
- Chain speed at 133% of maximum engine power speed: 23 m/s
- Oil tank volume: 0.26 l
- Oil pump type: Fixed flow
- Oil pump capacity Max: 13 ml/min
- Oil pump capacity Min: 13 ml/min
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 115 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured: 113 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operator’s ear: 104 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle: 3.1 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle: 4.9 m/s²