Husqvarna’s 122HD60 petrol hedge trimmer boasts several features that make it the go to model for domestic users.
A pleasure to work with
Weighing just 4.9 kg, the 122HD60 is extremely comfortable to hold and work with. Using Husqvarna’s LowVib anti-vibration technology, dampeners are in place to absorb vibrations and spare your arms and hands during operation. With low noise engine technology making this a particularly quiet and easy to use trimmer, it is a great machine for residential areas.
Powerful cutting performance
This hedge trimmer uses a 21.7cc 0.6kW engine, which, as mentioned above, is a particularly low noise model. The long cutter bar allows you to enjoy extended reach, so that you can achieve a better finish with less fatigue, while the rear handle is adjustable so that you can easily cut the sides and tops of hedges, improving your versatility.
Easy starting for effortless operation
The 122HD60 uses Husqvarna’s Smart Start technology so that it starts quickly and with minimal effort. Starter cord resistance is reduced by up to 40 percent, while the machine’s fuel pump has also been designed with easy starting in mind. Keeping things simple, the stop switch on this model automatically resets to the ‘On’ position, again helping with quick starting.
- Recommended Maximum Twig Diameter: 20 mm
- Cutting Speed: 4050 cut/min
- Weight: 4.9 kg
- Cylinder Displacement: 21.7 cm³
- Maximum Power Speed: 7800 rpm
- Fuel Tank Volume: 0.3 l
- Fuel Consumption: 575 g/kWh
- Fuel Consumption: 0.33 kg/h
- Idling Speed: 2800 rpm
- Spark Plug: NGK CMR6A
- Electrode Gap: 0.5 mm
- Knife Length: 59 cm
- Teeth Opening: 28 mm
- Sound Pressure Level at Operator’s Ear: 94 dB(A)
- Sound Power Level, Guaranteed (LWA): 101 dB(A)
- Gear Ratio: 4.44
- Gear Ratio: 1
- Equivalent Vibration Level (ahv, eq) Front Handle: 4.1 m/s²
- Equivalent Vibration Level (ahv, eq) Rear Handle: 3.6 m/s