Compact, lightweight, and easy to use.
The Honda FG110 is the smallest in the range of mini-tillers – these multi-purpose machines are designed to save time and effort during difficult tasks around the garden.
This lightweight machine is perfect for flowerbeds and small vegetable plots. Powered by Honda’s revolutionary GX25 mini 4-stroke OHC engine, which provides an easy start and a smooth steady operation performance.
In addition to this, the engine has excellent torque, fuel efficiency and runs on unleaded fuel so you don’t have to worry about preparing a special fuel/oil mix as required by 2 stroke engines. Once running they are incredibly quiet and virtually smoke free.
Features include a single speed transmission, which uses a worm gear providing more torque than the common screw gear type used on most other mini cultivators for increased efficiency under heavy load. Exclusive Honda hybrid tines dig and cultivate at the same time providing excellent results.
An ergonomic design makes transporting the Honda FG110 tillers around the garden is easy , thanks to their central carrying handle and easy folding handlebars for easy storage and transport. Just simply unfold and tighten for use.
Transport wheels are supplied as standard.
More than just a tiller.
The FG100 can be transformed for various uses with a selection of attachments, including a lawn de-thatcher, a border edger and an aerator. This wide range of additional uses makes the FG110 both a versatile tool and wise investment for the savvy gardener.
- Engine: 4-stroke OHC
- Engine model: GX25T
- Engine displacement (cc): 25.0
- Engine net power kW/rpm: 0.61/ 6,000
- Engine net torque Nm/rpm: –
- Fuel tank capacity (litres): 0.57
- Engine oil capacity (litres): 0.80
- Starter: recoil
- Drive clutch: automatic- centrifugal
- Transmission: worm gear
- Final transmission: –
- Differential/ side clutch:-
- Max tilling width (mm): 230
- Max tilling depth (mm):203
- Forward speeds: 1
- Reverse speeds: –
- Forward tool rotation speed (rpm or m/s): 182 rpm
- Reverse tool rotation speed (rpm or m/s): –
- PTO rotation speed (low/high (rpm)): –
- Rotors/ tines supplied: 4 x 6 tooth hoeing tines
- Counter-rotating tines: –
- Wheels: rear transport
- Side discs: –
- Border edger : optional
- De-thatcher : optional
- Aerator: optional
- Aerator/ scarifier:-
- Foldable handle : standard
- Height adjustment handle:-
- Swing handle:-
- Dimensions ( L x W x H (mm)): 1,175 x 365 x 958
- Dry weight (kg): 13.0*
- Sound pressure at operators ears dB(A): 70.5
- Guaranteed sound power level dB(A) : 93
- Vibration (m/ sec2) :9.2