The HRD 536 QX tackles large lawns and gives your garden a perfectly manicured finish.
The powerful 160cc overhead valve engine is easy to start and very reliable. It’s engineered to be quiet running and fuel efficient allowing you to have a more enjoyable experience. It will drive the machine at a consistent speed for the perfect result.
With the Roto-Stop safety feature the engine can be kept running while you stop the blades and empty the grass bag. The machine can also be driven in safety without the blade rotating.
Let the mower do the work with this self propelled model; the engine drives the roller with a shaft drive system, for increased reliability and maintenance to achieve the perfect result with minimal effort. The cutter deck is constructed from cast aluminium and is designed for heavy duty use, meeting even the toughest workloads.
Includes a double arm reinforced cutter deck-handle linkage which prevents unnecessary injury to the machine when mowing.
A fantastic quality appearance is assured with height adjustments set easily and a wide rear roller that balances the machine and creates manicured stripe effect on your lawn.
This machine is ideal for the professional or the semi-professional user due to its high power, versatility and long lasting life.
Now comes with a 7 Year domestic user Honda Warranty
- Cutter deck size (cm): 53
- Cutter deck material: aluminium
- Engine: OHV 4stroke
- Engine displacement (cc): 163
- Engine model: GXV 160
- Engine rated power (KW/rpm): 2.7/2800
- Fuel tank capacity: 1.5 litres
- Tranmission: single speed
- Driving speed (m/s): 1.28
- Blade brake clutch (roto-stop): yes
- Positions & cutting height adjustment (mm): 5 (14-52)
- Height adjustment points: 4
- Rear roller: yes
- Grass bag capacity: 83 litres
- Guaranteed sound level dB(A): 98
- Dry weight (kg): 53.5
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1655 x 574 x 1031