Fitted with the Mighty and High-Performance GCVX Engine
Ideal for medium sized lawns up to 1200 m2/ the size of 1-2 tennis courts.
Extremely efficient single speed self-propelled model
The New Honda IZY now features a powerful and innovative GCVx engine, which is more efficient, quieter and lighter than the older model. The single speed HRG 466 SKEP petrol lawn mower consistently delivers an outstanding performance and exceptional results.
Advantageous innovative technologies
The GCVx 145 engine is extremely simple to start in any conditions due to the high quality auto-choke system. It is a quiet, very efficient and reliable engine, allowing you to work in an efficient and timely manner without hassle.
Additionally the spark plug, oil drain and air filter are easily accessable to the user for simpler and faster maintenance.
Manoeuvrable and robust
This lawn mower is exceptionally manoeuvrable, having the ability to turn in the smallest of areas, making it ideal for small to medium sized gardens. In particular the pressed steel, powder coated cutter deck is lightweight while still being durable and UV and corrosion resistant.
The huge grass bag capacity of 50 litres means you can mow for longer without stopping. An outstanding collecting performance is a result of high airflow collection bags that increase grass pick-up, making your work easier than ever.
- Cutter deck size (cm): 46
- Cutter deck material: pressed steel
- Engine: OHC 4-stroke
- Engine displacement (cc): 145
- Engine model: GCVx 145
- Fuel tank capacity: 0.91 litres
- Transmission: single speed
- Driving speed (m/s): 0.89
- Mulching (versamow selective/ variable): selective
- Positions & cutting height adjustment (mm): 6 (20-74)
- Grass bag capacity (l): 50
- Guaranteed sound level dB(A): 95
- Dry weight (kg): 32
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1470 x 497 x 980