The brain and brawn to tackle the toughest tasks.
This high-end ride on boasts a unique glide steer, an innovative direct chute system, a 21 horsepower engine and a newly designed grass collector. It also includes all-wheel drive for outstanding traction across all surfaces, wet and dry, together with enhanced safety on slopes. It is also now fitted with a foldable ROPS.
Revolutionary Glide Steer system
These tractors have Kubota’s revolutionary Glide Steer system which cuts power automatically to the inside rear wheel when the turning angle reaches 70 degrees. By allowing the inner wheel to spin freely while the outer wheel powers the mower through its turn, damage to the grass is avoided while the mower continues cutting effortlessly and tightly around trees, posts and other obstacles. When the turn is completed, drive is restored automatically to all four wheels. The extremely tight turning circle provided by Glide Steer on full lock produces an uncut circle of grass measuring just 110 cm, a very impressive figure for a machine with four driven wheels.
High class cutting performance
The GR2120’s direct chute system efficiently cuts and channels grass straight back into an integrated rear grass collector. The deck’s cutting width is an ample 48 inches and thanks to its central discharge configuration you can execute tight, tree-hugging turns in either direction.
With robust technology and innovative features, the GR2120 offers the operator top class professional quality and performance. You can also rest assured of a high standard of safety, with the latest models benefiting from a foldable ROPS.
- Model: GR2120
- Engine Model: Kubota D782
- Engine Type: 3 cylinder, diesel, water-cooled
- Total Displacement: 778 cm3
- Engine Gross Power: 15,6 kW
- Maximum Operating Engine Speed: 3100 to 3250 min-1 (rpm)
- Engine Layout: Horizontal
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 18 l
- Overall Length: 2880 mm (with grass collector)
- Overall Width: 1280 mm (with mower)
- Overall Height: 2030 mm (with ROPS up)
- Wheelbase: 1280 mm
- Tread Front/Rear: 825/820 mm
- Weight (With Mower, Grass Collector, Without Fuel): 545 kg
- Tyre Size Front/Rear: 16 x 7,5-8/23 x 10,50-12
- Transmission: Hydrostatic transmission
- Transmission Drive: Shaft drive
- Speed Control: Single foot pedal
- Front-Wheel Drive: Glide steer
- Travelling Speed Forward/Reverse: 0-9,0/0-5,0 km/h
- Brake: Internal expanding brake
- PTO Clutch: Hydraulic wet multi discs
- Mower Deck Drive: U-joint shaft
- Steering System: Glide steer, fully hydraulic power steering
- Operator’s Deck: Flat
- Seat Adjustment: Slide
- Seat Suspensions: Parallel linkage
- Fuel Gauge: Std.
- Hour Meter: Std.
- Easy Checker: Std.
- Mower OPC: Std.
- Travel OPC: Std.
- Blade Shut Off Brake: Built-in clutch
- Mower Shut Off When Collector Open: Std.
- Grass Collector Capacity: 450l
- Dumping System: Manual
- Material of Grass Bag: Fabric / Steel
- Optional Accessories & Implements: Cruise control / rear deflector
- ROPS: Foldable
- Cutting Width: 121.9 cm / 48 inches
- Mower System: Direct chute
- Mower Blade Drive: V. / hexagonal belt
- Lifting Device: Hydraulic
- Mower Mounting Method: Quick attach
- Cutting Height: 25-102 mm
- Cutting Height Adjustment: Dial
- Cutting Height Position: 11
- Number of Blades: 3
- Direction of Rotation: 2 clockwise viewed from operator, 1 counter clockwise
- Minimum Uncut Diameter: 1.0 m
- Mower Deck Ground Clearance: 135 mm