The two models differ only in the Smartphone/Amazon Alexa Connectivity. For no frills robotic lawn mowing controlled from the machine opt for the HRM40, if you enjoy controlling your gadgets from a Smartphone app then choose the HRM40 LIVE.
MAP & MOW
The simplest way to a lovely-looking lawn.
An easy 4-step setup process will map your garden’s layout, calculating its size creating a mowing calendar that fits around you. Small Miimo will return to base in time to recharge itself, then resume cutting from where it left off.
PLACE & MOW
Mowing those hard-to-reach spaces.
With the Place & Mow feature, Small Miimo can mow precise areas, such as underneath garden furniture. All you have you have to do is manually activate it, place it on the lawn and Small Miimo does the rest, cutting areas of 2 x 2m or 3 x 3m square.
- Area capacity – up to 400 m²
- Working capacity – 29 m²/h
- Maximum incline (mowing area) – 15° / 27%
- Maximum incline (wire on slope) – 9° / 15%
- Noise level – guaranteed* 63 db(A)
- Blade type – 3 (Swing back type)
- Cutting width – 190 mm
- Cutting height adjustment – Manual 30 to 50 mm
- Battery type – Li-ion 18V / 2,5Ah
- Mowing time per charge – 45 min
- Charging time – 45 min
- Waterproofing – IPX4
- Smartphone application** Android and iOS (HRM40 LIVE ONLY)
- Docking station position – Corner & Edge
- Boundary wire and pegs supplied – 125 m / 180 pegs
- Length x width x height – 445 x 364 x 202 mm
- Weight – 8.1 kg
full installation service available