Automate mowing the lawn with Miimo
Honda’s HRM 40B Miimo robotic mower is suitable for automatically mowing lawns up to 400m2 in size. A perimeter boundary wire held in by pegs is laid around the edge of the lawn, and a digital signal guides Miimo around the garden. It regularly cuts and leaves behind near-invisible cuttings which creates an envy-worthy lawn.
Mow any time, (almost) any where
This Miimo runs off an 18V Lithium-ion battery that can mow for around 45 minutes before it takes itself back to its included charging station where it’ll stay for another 45 minutes before heading back out again. It can be scheduled to work whenever you want, even in the rain due to its weatherproofing. There’s no need to worry about slopes either, as this Miimo is capable of cutting slopes with an incline of up to 15º thanks to its high level of traction and grip. Its quiet operation means it can even mow during the night without disturbing you or your neighbours.
Protection from garden obstacles and theft
Miimo boasts 360º bump sensors which not only prevent the robotic mower from coming into contact with garden obstacles by turning it around, but it ensures the blades automatically stop when it’s picked up for safety. Miimo has an in-built anti-theft system and is protected by a unique security code; it will sound an alarm if it is lifted off the ground which will only stop when the correct unique pin code is entered.
- Area capacity: up to 400m2
- Working capacity: 29 m2/h
- Maximum incline mowing area: 15º / 27%
- Maximum incline wire on slope: 9º / 15%
- Noise level guaranteed: 63 dB(A)
- Blade type: 3 (swing back type)
- Cutting width: 190 mm
- Cutting height adjustment: manual from 30 mm to 50 mm
- Battery type: Li-ion 18V / 2.5aAh
- Mowing time per charge: 45 minutes
- Charging time: 45 minutes
- Waterproofing: IPX4
- Set-up and mowing process: Map & Mow
- Docking station position: Corner & Edge
- Boundary wire and pegs supplier: 125 m / 180 pegs
- Dimensions: 445 mm x 364 mm x 202 mm
- Weight: 8 kg
full installation service available