The UMK 425 UE gives you flexibility and total control.
Featuring the industry first ultra-efficient GX25 engine, this 25 cc brushcutter is robust, lightweight and easy-to-use. The pint sized powerhouse of an engine delivers a heavyweight performance to tackle the undergrowth that mowers can’t get to.
The wider handle distance provides a more stable stance, whilst the handles themselves offer superior grip and control for the user.
The bike handles are easily able to be adjusted to ensure that you find the perfect balance that suits you. For longer periods of use and tough gardening tasks, the brushcutter comes with a high quality shoulder harness, making your experience more comfortable
A mechanical decompression system combined with an ultra lightweight flywheel gives the machine an easy start every time – the rope pull weight is only 7.2kg! A belt driven Over-Head Valve and multi-chamber exhaust and a sophisticated air intake system results in a machine that is quiet to operate.
The engine is so efficient that the UMK 425 UE can operate at full power, without rest for over an hour before needing to be refuelled.
- Engine: 4-stroke OHC
- Engine displacement (cc): 25
- Engine model: GX25T
- Engine net power (kW/rpm): 0.72/ 7,000
- Fuel tank capacity (litres): 0.58
- Engine oil capacity (litres): 0.08
- Transmission type: Low vibration centrifugal clutch
- Shaft type: Straight
- Handle: bike handle
- Optional attachment: 4 tooth blade and saw blade
- Grass cutter attachments 1 : tap and go nylon head
- Grass cutter attachments 2 : 3 tooth blade
- Harness: Double shoulder comfort
- Noise value- sound power level dB(A)- 109
- Dimensions (L X W X H (mm)): 1,859 x 671 x 517
- Dry weight (kg): 6.28
- Additional feature: Heavy duty transmission head