Easy-to-use, light-weight and low-noise.
Husqvarna’s 122C grass trimmer is a great tool for domestic users looking to keep their garden looking its best.
High-quality, easy-to-use features
With Husqvarna’s Smart Start system, the 122C is easy to start, with a cleverly designed fuel pump, ensuring it starts quickly and with minimal effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40 percent, and the stop switch automatically resets to the ‘On’ position, further speeding up the starting process. The Tap ‘N Go line-head also helps make the machine simpler, feeding the trimmer line automatically when the head is pushed into the ground.
A comfortable strimmer to operate
As a loop-handled machine, you can expect the 122C to be easy to control in close-quarters, with the bent shaft further helping to this end – allowing you to effortlessly tidy lawn edges without having to strain yourself. Weighing just 4.4 kg, you won’t be tiring yourself out when maintaining your garden, while the low-noise also allows for pleasant operation.
- Weight (Excl. Cutting Equipment): 4.4 kg
- Cylinder Displacement: 21.7 cm³
- Power Output: 0.6 kW
- Maximum Power Speed: 7800 rpm
- Fuel Tank Volume: 0.36 l
- Fuel Consumption: 630 g/kWh
- Fuel Consumption: 0.36 kg/h
- Idling Speed: 2900 rpm
- Spark Plug: NGK CMR6A
- Electrode Gap: 0.5 mm
- Clutch Engagement Speed (±120): 4200 rpm
- Maximum rpm Output Shaft: 10000 rpm
- OEM Trimmer Head: T25 (R)
- Sound Pressure Level at Operator’s Ear: 88 dB(A)
- Sound Power Level, Guaranteed (LWA): 104 dB(A)
- PNC: 966779701